A New Day A New Beginning
Well , I guess this is a thing that i have never done before and seems to be interesting. I guess today i was not too busy at work and was just browsing thru my favorites list n thats when i noticed that i had saved my friend (Natasha's) blog. I found it pretty interesting and then decided what it would be like to start this , So here goes.....
For ppl who dont know me .
I am Supin Sudharsam a very plain n simple guy who just loves to have fun with family n friends. I am 26 yr ONLY but i think i do look a bit more than that because of my size (body mainly) ;) I am currently working as the IT Engineer of a Shopping Mall which i think is Advanced in terms of IT infrastructure but toooooo costly in terms of shopping. But hey what the hell, i am not complaining cos i do get some discounts at most of the outlets.
My work environment is gr8 cos there r mostly youngsters and work tension is not too much but there r days when it does get hectic when my rear wudnt get time to meet my office chair. But on those kinda days i am actually even more happier when i go home cos i know that i have done a job which most probably others wudnt have been able to accomplish. By the way , i am goin to complete my 1st year at my present job, so me and my colleague (who joined on the same day as i did) are planning to give a treat to some of the guys at work.
I guess most of my friend know this by now , but those who dont , i am a Technology and a Car freak and thats y the TECHniCARity ( cudnt find any other better title ) At present I own a couple of technology related stuff and i have got a Hyundai Coupe 2005 ( i call her BlackBeauty) and i have incorporated the technology along with my car so that i enjoy the time i spend with my Black Beauty.
Thats me next to my car.Well..... there is a lot more to write about myself ,but i guess i shall stop for now cos some important work has come up and its better i finish it now n not keep it for later.
So cheers to one and all who has reached here and took time to read my blog ....... take care and have a wonderful day

3 Comments:
welcome to the bloggin club. Ive also just started. Keep writing.
Hey Supini...
Way to go man..Welcome 2 the club ..I stumbled on to your's from kichan's blogging link and it's already there in my favouties by now...(nandantvr.blogspot.com)
By the way ..do guard your black beauty closely..She looks sexy...
RK
Supiniiiii...Neeyum ivide?? Welcome to the club! Bangalore Boyz wud be following this closely! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home